PRESTORUS is a resident of the Lipetsk Industrial Special Economic Zone (Lipetsk SEZ), which in 2017 was among the three best Special Economic Zones of the Russian Federation according to the Ministry of Economic Development.
PRESTORUS is located on a territory of 5.7 hectares, while the production area is more than 8 500 m2.
The manufacturing plant is equipped with modern machinery of leading brands (Herrmann, Krauss Maffei, Instron, etc). The equipment renders a full production cycle possible.
To ensure control of the quality of products the plant has its own laboratory.
PRESTORUS places high demands on the quality of raw materials and finished products, as we value our reputation as a responsible manufacturer of geosynthetic materials.
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
PRESTORUS has the opportunity to offer customers favorable terms of supply both in the domestic market and abroad, thanks to the state preferences for residents of the Lipetsk SEZ.
PRESTORUS quality management system meets:
- requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008 (GOST ISO 9001-2011) in relation to the design, production, wholesale, integrated supply of geosynthetic materials and accessories;
- requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 in relation to such processes as development, production, wholesale, integrated supply of geosynthetic materials and accessories;
Compliance with Technology
100% Correspondence with Characteristics
Compliance with Russian and International Standards
- We do not purchase products in China. All products are manufactured exclusively in Russia at the company's plant in the Lipetsk Special Economic Zone.
- Our company values the reputation of a responsible manufacturer of geosynthetic materials, so we carefully monitor compliance with the technology and place high demands on the quality of raw materials and finished products.
- We do not mislead our customers. Our products always correspond to the declared physical-mechanical and geometrical characteristics.
- Modern European equipment, qualified personnel and streamlined technological processes make it possible to produce products of stable quality from batch to batch with a minimum number of defects.
- Each batch is subject to mandatory testing by the Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical requirements in our own laboratory at the plant. The strength characteristics of geomaterials are tested by an Instron US automatic tensile testing machine. We issue quality certificates for each batch of products that has successfully passed laboratory tests.
- We regularly test our products in industry test centers (for example, INPO "NII TSK", LLC Gazprom VNIIGAZ, etc.) for compliance with industry and federal standards, as evidenced by the certificates and conclusions obtained.
- All manufactured products are certified according to international FPC standards (production control) and are actively exported.
- All released products are guaranteed free replacement if a defect is detected or they do not comply with the stated specifications.
- We guarantee the compliance of the declared service life of facilities with the use of our products (on the premise of complying with the requirements for design and installation).
PRESTORUS waste-free production ensures the absence of harmful emissions into the environment. Manufactured products do not form toxic compounds in the air and wastewater in the presence of other substances or factors at ambient temperatures from -60° to +70°.
ETHICS AND CORPORATE CULTURE
PRESTORUS management takes care of the employees of the company. A comfortable and safe working environment has been created for production personnel.
The production is equipped with showers and a rest room. All employees are provided with a specialized working uniform. The company provides a transfer of employees to the place of work.
Team cohesion and developed mentoring enable the company to quickly and efficiently achieve its goals.