GEOMEMBRANE is a geosynthetic material used to provide reliable and durable waterproofing in industrial and civil engineering, geotechnics, and environmental engineering.
GEOMEMBRANE is a continuous polymer sheet of various thicknesses with a smooth or textured surface.
Texturing can be one-sided or two-sided. The textured surface provides better adhesion of the GEOMEMBRANE to the base. Since this fabric has a high coefficient of friction, it can be mounted at a great angle. Therefore, textured GEOMEMBRANES are suitable for use on steep slopes, as well as for waterproofing bases of complex geometric shapes, and for use in earthquake-prone areas.
GEOMEMBRANE is used in the following areas:
- Construction of artificial reservoirs
- Waterproofing of solid waste and industrial waste landfills
- Waterproofing snow disposal sites
- Waterproofing of granaries, silos
- Creation of a protective filter for oil storages and oil pipelines
- Creation of a protective screen for heap leaching of copper and gold sites
- Waterproofing of ash dumps
- Waterproofing of repositories of nuclear and other toxic wastes
- Waterproofing of dams, channels
- Waterproofing of basements, tunnels and other underground structures
- Foundation waterproofing
- Construction of hydrometallurgical sites
- Construction of roads and airfields
Our experts can make a calculation taking into account the individual features of your project.
Call us at +7 (499) 673-37-81 ext. 530, send an email at email@example.com or fill out the application form!