GEOTEXTILE GEOKNIT-N® is a non-woven geosynthetic material made of polypropylene or polyester fibers by mechanical (needle-punched geotextile) method.
GEOTEXTILE GEOKNIT-N® is designed for repair, construction, and renovation of roads, installation and repair work on gas and oil pipelines, the construction of railways, landscape works, and other general needs.
GEOKNIT-N® is used in the following areas:
- Design of drainage systems
- Separation of structural layers of pavement
- External protection of waterproofing membranes, for example, in the construction of water tanks or solid waste landfills, or to protect the insulation of pipelines
- Design of filtration systems, since the material perfectly passes water, both in the longitudinal and transverse directions, preventing the layer of crushed stone from silting up and at the same time trapping small particles of soil and sand
- Use in structures to ensure removal of excess moisture (drainage), for example, when reinforcing slopes with GEOSTEP®
Our experts will make a calculation taking into account the individual features of your project. Call us at +7 (499) 673-37-81 ext.502, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a request!