The Standard Geocell is a three-dimensional cellular structure made from polyethylene tapes connected with each other with linear stitches arranged in a checkerboard pattern.
The Standard Geocell is applied in the following areas:
- Reinforcement of embankments and platforms
- Reinforcement of weak foundations and pavements of roads and railways
- Durable technological driveways along highway roads, parking lots for large construction equipment
- Base for laying pavestons, paving slabs
- Earthquake resistant walls
- Erosion protection of complex slopes
- Flood dams
- Surface drainage structures
Our experts can make a calculation taking into account the individual features of your project.
Call us at +7 (499) 673-37-81 ext. 530, send an email at email@example.com or fill out the application form!